Audio Enhancement Optimum Classroom System
The Optimum Classroom System is a complete networked classroom amplification solution that provides full, hands-free duplex audio and VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) based paging. Thanks to the revolutionary MS-450, paging and intercom functionalities are built right into the system. If the power goes out, designated speakers will receive power over Ethernet so paging can still be heard throughout the school.
- Full, duplex audio.
- Simple user interface software
- Intercom and paging functionality built-in
- During emergencies, paging can still be heard
- Redundant power source during power outages
- Compatible with SAFE Commander or other SIP-based bell or public announcement systems
What's in the Box
- MS-450 Networked Amplifier
- CS-12 Ceiling Speakers
- XD Teacher Microphone
- XD Receiver
- XD Student Handheld Microphone