Parlé X-Series Mics
The Parlé TTM-XEX is an expansion AVB microphone for use in Tesira systems. Each low-profile tabletop microphone includes Beamtracking technology with four 90-degree zones, providing full coverage of the meeting space. The TTM-XEX microphone delivers Beamtracking performance in a sleek, unobtrusive design that can be either mounted or placed on a tabletop. The TTM-XEX actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end participants to experience the conversation as they would a face-to-face meeting.
The Parlé TTM-XEX is intended to be used as a second microphone in conjunction with the TTM-X; it cannot operate as a standalone device.
- Must be used with a Parlé TTM-X microphone
- Measures 4.7 inches (110 mm) in diameter
- Sits directly on a table top to virtually disappear in room
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
- Four 90-degree zones for full 360-degree room coverage
- Uses only one channel of AEC per mic
- Single cable connection via CAT cable
- Beamtracking technology works out-of-box without any lobe aiming or room mapping
- LED mute status indicator
- Available in either black or white
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty