Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams® Rooms
|Request a Consultation|
The UC-MX70-T system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, UC Bracket Assembly with UC‑ENGINE, an enterprise-grade camera, mic pod, cables, and power supply.
The UC-MX70-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on‑premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC‑MX70‑T's built-in content ingest device switches to the connected laptop's UC platform and returns to the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform when disconnected.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for the Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, UC Bracket Assembly, an enterprise-grade camera, mic pod, cables, and power supply — just add display(s) and mount
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the UC-MX70-T system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network