Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Small Room Video Conference System for Zoom Rooms® Systems
|Request a Consultation|
The Crestron Flex UC-MMX30-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software. It supports single or dual video display1 and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, UC Presentation Transmitter, UC Bracket Assembly, and a collaboration camera.
The UC-MMX30-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC Presentation Transmitter (UC-PR) switches to the connected laptop's UC platform and returns to the native Zoom Rooms platform when disconnected.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Zoom Rooms platform
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron® tabletop conference device, a collaboration camera, UC Bracket Assembly, and UC Presentation Transmitter— just add a display(s) and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level service with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network