IPEVO V4K Ultra High Definition USB Document Camera
Back Order, ships in 8 to 10 weeks
The V4K HD USB document camera features an 8 megapixel camera that offers astonishing high definition resolution up to 3264 x 2448 for capturing the tiniest details. Ideal for real-time projection, modeling, scanning books, magazines, documents, QR codes, OCR text or archiving photos. Additionally, V4K’s exceptional noise reduction and color reproduction make it a perfect presentation tool for darkened classrooms or conference rooms. You won’t be getting distorted colors or pixelated images even in these dimly lit environments.
V4K can be used with a variety of software and applications as long as they can recognize the video source coming from V4K, which is a standard UVC camera. You may use it to present student work with our newly developed IPEVO Visualizer software that has an intuitive UI and borderless window display. You can also use it to create flipped classroom videos with software such as Seesaw, Camtasia, or OBS. In addition, you can even double it up as a webcam for online meetings, video conferencing, or remote teaching when used with video conferencing software such as Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype, or Google Hangouts.
- Features an 8 megapixel camera for capturing ultra high definition live images up to 3264 x 2448 pixels
- High frame rate for lag-free live streaming – streams at up to 30 fps at full HD, and up to 15 fps at 3264 x 2448 pixels
- Fast focusing speed helps minimize interruptions for frequent switching between different materials; features Sony CMOS image sensor for exceptional noise reduction and color reproduction – great for capturing in dimly lit environments
- Newly designed multi-jointed stand offers a simple fix for tightening loose joints caused by heavy daily use
- Works with a variety of software and applications on Mac, PC and Chromebook that allows you to use it in different ways