Optoma ZW400 Laser Projector
Brighten any room with razor-sharp, 4,000 lumen, WXGA projection with the remarkable Optoma ZW400. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms and digital signage. Vertical keystone, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. A 10W speaker provides rich audio for all-in-one applications.
- Compact size, low weight and quiet operation
- Ideal for classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms, and digital signage
- 4,000 lumens
- WXGA projection
- 250,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours
- 1.3x optical zoom and vertical keystone
- 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
What's in the Box
- ZW400 projector
- AC power cable
- Remote control w/ batteries
- Quick start user manual